At Thornton in Craven CP school it is our aim:
- For all children to be included in and to have access to a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
- For children to achieve the very best they are capable of.
- For children to experience a wide range of activities leading to greater independence and decision making
- For children to be happy and to demonstrate personal development.
- For children’s needs to be identified early and or all learners to be well equipped to meet those needs.
Our SEN policy and an overview of our provision can be accessed in the documents below.
North Yorkshire County Council's Local Offer can be accessed here.